Zlatan Ibrahimovic " I will retire from football when African country win the world cup"..

 






Since the starting of the World Cup in 1930 which was first won by the Uruguay national team. This tournament has become one of the most interesting tournaments which are played every four-year interval which many people value watching, but to the surprise of the African continent, it has been noticed that no African country has ever in the history of the world cup since 1930 win the title to their country or nation. So therefore this prompted Zlatan Ibrahimovic to state the comment below when ask to which year he was going to retire from football. 

"I will retire when an African National football team wins the World cup. My retirement is in African hands. Hopefully, they make Zlatan retire this December. If not so I will play until I am 100."

Emrys

I am called Abdulai Emrys, who advocates and very much into football news and facts.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post