Sadio Mane "My Wife Wont Be On Social Media" and Also What Keep Me Moving To Support My Community....Sadio Mane Explained.



Sadio Mane is a professional Senegalese player and also plays for the English Premier League Club Liverpool. Sadio Mane was born on 10th April 1992 in Banbali, Senegal.
He started his career at Mertz B in July 2010 and was promoted to Fc Mertz in France in January 2012 where he made only 23 caps with 2 goals in his career there. 
The young man was monitored by Salzburg in Germany where he made his move there in August 2012, making about 87 appearances and scoring over 45 goals which motivated Southampton to procure him in  September 2014.
He played for Southampton for two (2) seasons and making about 75 appearances and scoring over 25 goals. He was signed by Liverpool in August 2016 and has scored about 120 goals in 269 appearances for Liverpool Fc and won the champions league in the 2018/2019 season. 
Sadio Mane was reported to have said how girls are were asking him when he was going to get married and he said,
Sadio Mane 🗣 I've seen a lot of girls asking me why I am not married, but sorry you might be wasting your time. The woman I marry will not be on social networks (Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,...). I want to marry a woman who respects God and prayer well. Everyone has their way of making their choice of love. "

 Sadio Mane on what motivates him to keep doing good for his people.

I work in the field and survive many hard times and play football barefooted I wouldn't want to see anyone going through the same thing. 

 

Sadio Mane has built so many facilities for his community which Include schools, hospitals and provides for people I'm extreme poverty with foodstuff, clothes and shoes.

Sadio Mane was spotted playing football on sandy ground with the people of his community during his holiday.



Emrys

I am called Abdulai Emrys, who advocates and very much into football news and facts.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post